Other castles include the ruins of a castle, structurally related, the river Bela, on the northern outskirts of the town Liptovsky Hradok coming to Pribyline.
Originally, there was lowland castle separated from the surrounding moat, which is preserved in the form of lakes. Castle was built in 1312 after some older guard towers at important Považskej way. Documented in the year 1314. He belonged to the royal property, in 1433 it was seized by the Hussites, then often changed owners. In 1453 belonged Pongracovce, 1462 Štefan Zápoľský, 1478 Jan Korvin, 1485 Imrich and Stephan Zápolskovcom and Stephen's widow Hedwig Těšínská, 1521 John Zapolsky, 1527 to John and Alex Thurzovoom. The castle often changed owners during the second half of the 16th century and 17th century. For example, the reconstruction of the lower castle into a Renaissance castle in a short period 1600 -1603 was replaced by several owners: the rebuilding began Balassa, completing it Šandorfovci (owned it since 1601) and objects used Pogrányovci who had a castle in his hands since 1604. The most important strategic role for the during the uprisings in the 17th century. Commanding General imperial built against insurgents Rákoczi strong defense - extend it to the surrounding hills, where he built a massive ramparts and bastions. Bastion of the castle above was outpost guard himself Hradek. In 1709 there was a battle between rebel and imperial troops to withstand the onslaught, even though the castle's fighting insurgents badly damaged. Since 1703 the castle belonged to John Lichtenstein, after his death he bought Eraro. Since 1762 was the center of the Comorian Likavský-hrádockého estate; There was concentrated administration of forest holdings, steel and hardware stores and forest office, around which the second half of the 18th century and 19th century shaped the development of the surroundings. The castle burned down in 1803 and has just renewed mansion. Upper Castle in 1930, partly to ensure against decay.