Uhorskú Ves founded probably at the instigation of King soldiers who were assigned to the protection of the local roads and boundaries that create the early Hungarian state. These soldiers were not only established Hungarian minority, but are also served Czechs and Walloons. Along with the institution of the military guard station in the 30s of the 13th century crumbled and large property complex of the Hungarian Ves. King Andrew II. part of the property donated in 1230 than ,, empty earth "(no manager, owner) three knight Beuchat, Hauch and polka for their fair, probably military service.
Hungarian village lies between Liptovsky Hradok and Liptovsky Mikulas, is the gateway to the village Liptovsky Jan.
The oldest historical traces of life in Liptove date back to the Neolithic and Bronze Age. From that time to find Adam Čenka (Hungarian citizen Ves) in 1934. The village Uhorská Ves, the land appointment "Vlcinec" stone ax. The first beginnings of characters sedentary life back to the late 12th and early 13th century, as demonstrated by Dr. Alexander Huščan the "colonization Liptova the end of the 14th century. Probably in the second half of the 12th century the village was part of Hungary Ves large territorial unit belonging to the Hungarian Ves (Mogorfolu), which is situated on the right bank of the Vah between streams REVISN (Bocianka) and Belanka (Bela).
Mayor of Vladimír Multan
Uhorská Ves 53
032 03 Liptovsky Jan